The gag was created when Sly said he saw a comment with a demographic representing all of the Creatures with their own country. Sly was the only one to acknowledge this.
Ever since his acknowledgement of his being China, he has since named it "China Prime." He named it China Prime to be similar to services like "Amazon Prime" with a "phrase": "China China Prime China Prime Prime Prime", which he makes the other Creatures say to enter his property. China was located outside of the others (with the exception of Aleks) in a swamp biome it has many buildings and features, which James discovered when he was investigating. China was known for being one of the most powerful forces in the series. Sly has also recreated a giant reproduction of the Chinese flag using wool above his sheep pen.
- In the past, the other Creatures have discussed invading China.
- James had investigated China going back to his Rose from Mount Saint Honolulu
- "China China Prime China Prime Prime Prime" is sang to Oriental Riff.
- Many other versions of the jingle have been sung using different words. (Mostly contributed by Dan)
- The National Anthem was "revealed" to be a "China Prime version" of Firework by Katy Perry in Episode 107.
- It has been referenced on many of Sly's other series such as Tomodachi life.